Connection Zoo™ empowers kids, in partnership with their parents and other supportive adults, to more courageously and confidently manage their social discomfort or anxiety by increasing their awareness and skills through connection, conversation and play.
Does your child experience discomfort or anxiety in social situations or need to develop stronger social skills?
- Meeting new people
- Raising their hand or speaking in class
- Social events (birthday parties, for example)
- Joining a team or group
- Other social situations
We heard you! You told us that…
- Want to have good friendships
- Can feel uncomfortable or even anxious in social situations or lack social skills to create effective relationships
- Often lack the vocabulary to express what they’re experiencing and feeling
- Don’t always know it’s ok to talk about their discomfort or anxiety and ask for help
- Want their kids to be happy, healthy and have good friendships
- Want their kids to talk to them
- Are happy to invest time in the cognitive and social development of their kids but don’t want to spend all their time searching the internet for self-help tools they’ll have to figure out how to implement
- Want tools they can easily integrate into their lessons and daily classroom routines with both general and special education students
- Are invested in both the cognitive and social development of their students
Connection Zoo™ addresses all of these things!
I like that it allows me to connect with my kids and use a language that makes sense to them. It gets them to talk!! – Parent
It is fun, educational, and a unique approach to talking to and playing with your child and learning together how anxiety can be managed in a meaningful and healthy way. – Parent & Teacher
Connection Zoo™ is coming soon!
Sign up below to be notified when our new website is live!