Teachers, Social Workers, Counselors, Occupational Therapists, School Psychologists:
We heard you and know that you are…
- Invested in both the cognitive and social development of your students
- Looking for Social Emotional Learning tools that:
- are easy to use and don’t require a lot of planning
- you can easily integrate into your lessons and daily classroom routines, whether you have 3 minutes or 15 minutes
- you can use with kids of all abilities, 1 on1 and with small or large groups
Watch for Connection ZooTM for Educators early 2020! Share your name and email below to be notified when it’s available.
Parents, teachers and administrators agree
“Social & emotional learning is as important as academic learning,” according to the 2018 McGraw-Hill Social and Emotional Learning Report
Connection ZooTM directly teaches 3 of the 5 CASEL Competencies: Self-Awareness, Social Awareness and Relationship Skills.
According to Patricia Jennings, Professor of Education at CASTL, “…students with strong SEL skills and feelings of connection with their teachers and peers are more likely to manage their stress effectively, engage in instruction and learn successfully.”
As an educator and the parent of a special needs son, I was thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Connection Zoo! I was amazed how much dialogue the cards brought about with my kids in class. They opened up about their feelings and experiences, and it created a very relaxed discussion atmosphere. After each use, I felt closer to and more bonded with my students.
-Cassy (Montessori Directress and Administrator)