Connect with your kids when they need it most. Talk with them so they feel loved and understood.
We want our kids to talk to us. Studies show they want that too, especially when they’re stressed.
Playing with Connection Zoo® makes it easy to talk with your kiddos about the big emotions, social stress or anxiety they’re experiencing.
You get the connection you want while helping them build lifelong self-management skills.
Using Connection Zoo® as a family gives us the opportunity to play together, share experiences and normalize the conversation about emotions and anxiety. The multiple ways of playing allow us to personalize for our family and modify based on how much time we have available. We love the look and feel of the cards. It’s very appealing and differential, and we like the realistic animal images. -Parent
Videos for You - Partner with your kiddos to help them thrive!
Our I’m Okay. We’re Okay. informational video series and resources helps you build your own social and emotional skills and be the best partner you can be for your kiddos!
We’re here for you!
Mindfulness – For you and for your kiddos, with Colette DeHarpporte, certified Mindfulness Instructor and founder of Laser Classroom
Want to watch all the videos? Access the Playlist or watch individually with the links below.
Other videos in the I’m Okay. We’re Okay. parent video series include:
Developing Resilience for Now and for Life with Shannon Murphy Robinson, Owner and Co-Founder of BrainSkills@Work and mother to 3 great kids. Shannon also shares a printable resource with us: 10 Quick Tools to Keep the Higher (Thinking) Brain Online.
Partners in Coping (when experiencing stress) with Kate Wessel, a licensed social worker within schools and the community and mother to a “pandemic preschooler.”
Message for Parents - How you show up matters!
Resources just for you!
- Technology and children’s relationships Connection Zoo® is a great screen-free play option!
- Cognitive and developmental advantages of traditional (physical) toys The American Academy of Pediatrics encourages play that brings parents and children together. Connection Zoo® can make that happen!
- Kids’ code word for “I’m anxious” Connection Zoo® can give your kids words to express what they’re experiencing
- Ways to support your socially worried child Playing with Connection Zoo® is one way!
- 5 Phrases to Avoid Using with your Child (and 5 Alternatives) How you respond matters!
- Social anxiety and the role of parents How you show up matters!